Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Superhero's

Good morning - well its Friday again, which can only mean one thing.....its challenge time over at The Glitter Geeks  This weeks challenge is all about Superhero's and here is my DT card - hope you like it :)

The Batman image and the backing papers were both downloaded free from google.  I have printed the batman image twice and coloured it using black and the cool grey collection of promarkers.  I cut around the mask and layered it to give a little bit of dimension.  The sentiment was created using Word and a little bit of Word Art.  With a little bit of matting its done :) So once I had sourced the images it did not take too long at all.

Well that's it for me today - need to go an get myself pretty as my hubby is taking me out for our belated anniversary meal!!  It takes a while so if I start now I might just look ok for this evening :D

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Vanessa xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a smasher of a card!

    ReplyDelete