Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

Feeling Crafty

I was in the mood for a bit of crafting today and I had some digi images all ready for me to colour in.  So I got out my trusty promarkers and had a go.  Unfortunately I am having a numb phase at the moment and I cannot feel my hands!  It made for interesting colouring to say the least.  Finding it quite hard to grip a pen at the moment and my fingers keep locking!  I am really hoping that this passes soon as I hate being restricted as to what I can do :(  I even struggled to cook tea last night and most of it ended up on the floor.  However this might be a good excuse to get out of the cooking!  Well here is my effort for the day and yes it was a major effort but I am pleased with it:

There is no sentiment on it yet as I like to wait until I know who its going to before I do that.  Might try some more crafting this evening once the kids are in bed as hubby is away with work again :( I have some images that I have already coloured (below) that are waiting to become a card.  Thanks for popping by xx

1 comment: