Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Craft Punked is live!!

Good morning - its ffffffffriday yippeee :)  This week seems to have gone so quickly, which I am really pleased about as my hubby has been working away from home :(  Its also been a hard week with the kids and will be so glad to have another adult in the house :D

Well Glitter Geeks has now changed its name to Craft Punked.  Not quite sure why the change of name but I love it and the new blog is fab :)  Everything is pretty much remaining the same and there will still be a weekly challenge which this week is all about Birthday's.  An easy one for the first as Craft Punked.  If you want to have a go at the challenge you will find it here.  Why not pop over and have a look at the new blog and follow to keep updated on the challenges.

I decided for my card this week that I was going to do a male themed card.  I always find it hard to make cards for men and I think that its probably because a lot of the images do not inspire me.  However, I recently won a competition on facebook and was lucky enough to get a $10 voucher to spend at Kenny K where I bought the image on this card:

I coloured the image with promarkers and the papers are from DCVW Boys paper stack.

The other images I got were these beauties:

I am having great fun colouring them, but I am still trying to find the best card for the job.  Most of the card I am using seems to bleed quite a lot :(  but I am determined to find the perfect one :D

Well that's it for me today.  Thanks for popping by and I hope you join us at Craft Punked for out first competition.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment