Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Spots and Stripes

Hello again :) - well it has been such a lovely week so far.  My OH is now off on holiday too and the sun has been shining.  On Sunday we spent the day in the garden with the kids and then ventured out to the park after lunch.  I then got an email asking for a birthday card for a motorbike lover - not having any motorbike themed items I trawlled the internet and found the following image which I used on the card below:

When I was making this card I really loved the colours from the Jovial Man collection on the Funky Hand Colour Me Happy cd I thought they went well with the digi image and with a bit of luck it happened to fit in with the Funky Hand challenge of Spots and Stripes! Yay So I have entered it in to the challenge.  I just hope the recipient liked his card!

After finishing this card I thought as it was a nice evening that we would go out for fish and chips at South Queensferry.  We had a delicious tea and then went for a walk (and ice cream) and my OH took these:




The ice-cream was delicious! Raspberry Ripple Flavour shlurp :)  Well I better go as I have a huge pile of ironing to do!  Got an exciting day out planned tomorrow too so will be heading to bed early :)  TTFN Vx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa

    What a brilliant card.

    Those papers go really well with your image (one of my fav papers collections from the Colour Me Happy CD).

    I am sure the recipient will love it!!

    Thank you for sharing with Get Funky!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm raspberry ripple!!!! love the piccies too, the children look like they definately enjoyed thiers!!!!
    I love your fab and funky motorbike hun, the papers look absolutely great and manly!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on Get Funky!
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a brilliant day! Your card is fab I'm sure it was well received. Thank you for joining in with this months Get Funky Challenge.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, this is a great man card! You all look like your enjoying your icecreams too. Mmmmmm, icecream. Thanks for playing at Get Funky this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great and I love the combination of papers you have used. Thank you for sharing it with us at Get Funky this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    thanks for joining us this month at Get Funky
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card for a bloke, very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab "blokey" card - and those papers are so perfect for those, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a man and I like your choice of colours for the stripes and spots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning male card and perfect choice of papers.
    Thanks for joining us at get Funky this month.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stylish card & great use of spots & stripes! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Funky! this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the icecream pic! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete