Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Baby Baby

I have been asked to make a card for friends of my parents for the forthcoming addition of twins to their family.  I have a die cut of a baby head but always find it difficult to use them as you either have to create a body or it looks like a floating head on a page - not a good look!  So I have come up with this:


I was inspired by an image from Kirsty Wiseman's Colour Me Crazy cd of a baby all tucked up in a blanket.  So I thought I would recreate this using die cuts!  I am so please with the results and I thought I would share it with you.

The base was made using a nestie oval die, cut twice the second piece I cut into sections and I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch and then layered it all up.  The baby head was cut from white card and coloured using promarkers. 

I have not actually finished the card yet and better get a move on as they are coming into this world on Tuesday.  Just thought I would share this with you.  Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment