Followers

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Sugar Nellie

I love Sugar Nellie stamps but never seem to be able to do them justice!  I went to card club last night on a mission to make a nice card with one of thier images.  Here it is:

I was going to use promarkers to colour the image, but still having a huge problem with the promarkers bleeding over the stamped image, so instead I opted for watercolour pencils.  This is the first time I have used them and think I will need a bit of practice but I am pleased with the result.

I have used papers from Funky Hand craft CD's and downloads.  The images and flower at the bottom of the card were from Cricut Home Accents.  A closer view:
Just need to go and post this over at the Sugar Bowl for a chance of winning some goodies!!  Always a bonus.  Vxx

No comments:

Post a Comment