Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls..

Well I have just spent a lovely couple of hours with my friend who still recovering from Pneumonia. She really liked her card I made her (Priscilla below) and it made her giggle which was the aim.  Hoping that once she is fully recovered that we can get together with another friend for a Girls Day Out.

I have been busy on another challenge which, coincidentaly , has the theme of Girls!  Got a few birthdays in March which this card would be perfect for so I might have to make some more of the same...






The card includes papers from Its Funky Too craft CD from Funky Hand.  I have stamped the background with a girly shoe stamp and a flower stamp and included a little gem in the flowers on the shoes.  The embellishments have been sitting in my craft cupboard for ages just waiting for the right card and now they have found the perfect home and go really well the with the Funky Hand papers.  I am really liking making spinner cards at the moment so have used this technique here (again I know sorry).  The sentiment on the inside of the card reads "it's your day spoil yourself silly" and is taken from a pack of Penny Black clear stamps.  Hope you will agree that the card included a few things that a girl may want but with one notable exception.... chocolate.  But if it helps I was eating some whilst making this card..

Vx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous girlie spinner card....and yes all the things that us girlies love...thanks for joining in the fun this month at Get Funky...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab girly card, thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spinner card, so creative and ever so girlie. Thanks for joining in the fun at Get Funky! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi V

    A really beautiful card. I love the style of it. It must have taken you ages to make - but well worth the effort. Beautiful colour choices too.

    Thank you so much for sharing with the Get Funky! Challenge this month.

    I do hope you get chance to play again next month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete